What movie has made you cry the most?

• None
  • Only one
  • I haven't cried during a movie since I was a child
    Vote C
  • I've cried through a couple to a few
    Vote D
  • I've cried through many
    Vote E

1214

Most Helpful Guy

• Johnny got His Gun.

It's a movie about a soldier in WWI who has all his limbs and face blown off. Blind, deaf and unable to communicate, he is a prisoner in his own body. The doctors, thinking his higher brain functions are destroyed, keep him alive for decades. In utter darkness and silence, he struggles to keep his own sanity. Let me treat you one of the more poignant scenes...
    https://youtu.be/71kWynhlxHQ

Most Helpful Girl

• Everytime I've watched though the lord of the ring movies and come towards the ending of the last one i always tear up, every time... But honestly it's not hard to make me cry, I've cried through many many movies. Especially re-watching old disney movies from my childhood, like the lion king