Which of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?

Out of all the horror game franchise or game, I'd say Silent Hill and Eternal Darkness is a tie when it comes to scarying the shitballs out of me.
  • Which of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?Resident Evil
    Vote A
  • Which of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?Silent Hill
    Vote B
  • Which of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?Fatal Frame
    Vote C
  • Which of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?Eternal Darkness
    Vote D
  • Which of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?FEAR
    Vote E
  • Which of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?Dead Space
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember when I was younger I thought Resident Evil was the scariest thing ever. I played it again some time ago and I realized most of today's horror games are way more scary, but they don't necessarily have an interesting storyline

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Doom III was the best survival horror game I've ever played, period. It's too bad they fucked up the newest Doom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know y but I'm obsessed with Resident Evil 😂 although 6 was different lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Silent hill and some other game midway made I forgot the name

0|0
    0|0
  • Amnesia

0|0
    0|0
  • Resident Evil, Clock Tower and Silent Hill.

0|0
    0|0
  • this game its call real life.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes