Which girl attracts more attention?

Would you pay attention to girl A or girl B more?

Obviously, most guys would choose girl B because she's more revealing. However, I've seen some guys laugh at girls who dress like girl B.

If you are looking for girlfriend material, who would you REALLY pick. Not to bang, not to use fuck for a one night stand. But someone you could see yourself with...

Give me serious responses, because I dress like girl A. So I want to know what guys think.
  • Which girl attracts more attention?Somewhat Covered Up
  • Which girl attracts more attention?Half Naked
Stupid poll.

Girl A is the first (obviously)
Girl B is second..
@Cosytoasty thanks for pointing it out for me. I didn't mention that this would be at the GYM!!!

722

Most Helpful Girl

• I think half naked people always get more attention when 1) super hot or 2) super unhot (think grandpa mowing the lawn shirtless and in short shorts)

However, if Mark Ruffalo was wearing a loin cloth but Henry Cavil was in a parka next to him, I would be ALLLL over Henry :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys would laugh at girl B lol. Where does this idea come from that most guys go for women wearing revealing clothing? It's simply not true, most guys think it's sad when you reveal too much.

Tbh both of them are terribly dressed.

• How is girl A terribly dressed? What makes someone dress better to the gym? Sweats?

• My bad! Lol thanks for pointing it out, but of course the gym! Where else?

But at my gym there are girls who come dressed liked girl B. This is NYC!

• Really? And they're allowed in wow... I still think many gym regulars would just shake their heads at girl B. If those exact two walked in, id look at girl B and stare at girl A simply because she's got a prettier face.