What would you rate my drawing on a scale of 1-10 this time I did it with a pain program?

• 1-2 hideous
  • 3-4 below average
  • 5-6 average
    Vote C
  • 7 great
    Vote D
  • 8 amazing
    Vote E
  • 9 superb
    Vote F
  • 10 belongs in a museum perfect
    Vote G

811

Most Helpful Guy

• Better than the last one. A little more complex since you can see into the other rooms on this one.

Another way to do the window dividers is to use the midpoints of the two sides. If you get the top and bottom lines right, you can ignore the vanishing point for the divider by using the midpoints.

The two horizontal lines on the floor in the back doorway won't be there. Unless the flooring is different, then you might see a dividing line - for example if it changes from hardwood floors to carpet.

You can give a better sense of depth by continuing the lines for the floor boards through the doorway and into the next room. That also ties the rooms together and makes it appear more like the same home.

In the doorway on the left, the top of the door jam should be a horizontal line. It should be parallel to the upper line along the back wall.

https://imgur.com/a/LHkQw

I also noticed that the back wall is a little larger than the last drawing. By making it larger it brings the wall closer to the viewer and makes the room less long and narrow like the last one.

Most Helpful Girl