What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

Mine is Undertale.What Is Your Favourite Video Game?(GET DUNKED ON!)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love that picture!!

I know it's kind of gauche to say so nowadays, but I think my favourite videogame is definitely Dark Souls. It is such a beautiful and elegant game, and perhaps the most effective dramatic journey, videogame-theater, livable myth, whatever, ever made.

jessegomez1687.files.wordpress.com/.../...0005.jpg

But, since it's so obvious I'll give some others. Perhaps the best game ever made, NAMI's Alien Soldier:

gamefabrique.com/.../alien-soldier-07.png

Alpha6 Production's Joylancer, which is like an awesome beat 'em up sped up x1000:

steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/.../...57351.1920x1080.jpg

And VA-11 HALL-A, a cyberpunk interactive fiction game with a bunch of lesbian characters:

i.ytimg.com/vi/t5VzwwfuvOM/maxresdefault.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Of all time? Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Greatest story I think I have ever experienced, including books, movies, and TV. Plus it had the biggest plot twist I have ever encountered, it blew my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Oh boy, that's a hard one. Well the ones I've played most are Doom 1 & 2, NFS 3 & Underground, Mass Effect Series and Half-Life. Shoot me, I can't choose between them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Final fantasy 7
    Beat it so many times that my brain is basically a strategy guide to the game lol
    With out any cheats my fastest time (doing everything, all side missions, beating the super bosses, mastering all materia 3 times over for my team, etc...) is 31 hours... avg play time for the game is suppose to be 60-80😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved undertale!

I have a few favorites series but I can't seem to break them down on which I like most.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoa, favourite? I like rpg games a LOT and on that note I'm inclined to say Planescape: Torment or Baldur's Gate 2: SoA

I'll go with Chrono Trigger, that's what got me hooked.

1|0
    0|0
  • img2.picload.org/.../...vs__predator_game-wide.jpg

i1-news.softpedia-static.com/.../...m-468734-3.jpg

I meant as an entire series of games. They're old now. I still play it every so once in a while, though really occasionally and rarely now since I only play single player.

However I look forward to exploring and playing this game and I think it will more than likely become my new favorite:

www.croteam.com/.../TalosCatWS.jpg

The Talos Principle, it's a very "deep" as in "existential" themes for a game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super smash bros brawl

1|0
    0|0
  • the grant theft auto series

0|0
    0|0
  • Assassins Creed or Halo

0|0
    0|0
  • Donkey kong

1|0
    0|0
  • counterstrike 1.6 and tetris

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is Pokemon

0|0
    0|0
  • League of Legends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea u can try

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently, Undertale for me too! But I tend to go through phases. The Sea Will Claim Everything is also brilliant

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 y ago

The real important question is what you play on? PCMR ALL THE WAYYY

Recommended myTakes