Does anyone else find it difficult to watch tv series that you use to watch with ex-partners?

913

Most Helpful Guy

• a little at first but then you have to learn to disconnect that person from those things, because its not those things that are really upsetting you, its the memories of that person. sometimes it can be difficult to do this, other times it isn't. I've been able to move on though and watch stuff I watched with Ex's no problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh! Yes it does get difficult for me. I'm not sure why. I guess it makes me sad and miss them or just reminds me of them and that makes me sad. It sucks. I have a few shows that I have had to take a break from watching because it's just too soon for me.

Luckily the feeling passes over time.