Which version do you like best?

• Simon & Garfunkle ( origional recording )
    Vote A
  • Disturbed ( remix )
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had not previously heard the Disturbed remake of this song. The arrangement of the song was very good but I think it was not a good song for this vocalist. Also, his facial expressions in the video were very distracting, but I do realize that the barely repressed anger routine may be his schtick.

0|1
    0|0
    • He is typically of the Grundg style. Expressing a lot of anger and has a vicious attack mentality toward his lyrics

Most Helpful Girl

• The original is so much better. No contest.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't like the way David strains on higher notes AT ALL. It's hideous :S The original is a lot better, plus the duet makes it sound a lot more appealing.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can tell he does struggle with some notes for sure

• I think the original - Simon and Garfunkel are better singers but the remix is not bad

0|1
    0|0
    • I really like how Simon & Garfunkle harmonize , but Disturbed put a power to the song that I can get into

• Simon & Garfunkle all the way.

0|1
    0|0
    • He is typically of the Grundg style , where a fair amount of anger and rage is represented and expressed in their lyrics.

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes