Do you know the Pokemon lyrics by heart?

Damn right I'm playing this song and I know some of you will hate me for it. For not it will probably be stuck in your head for the rest of the day, muahahahahaha! >:D
@Toad-1

812

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i wanna b the very best! like no one ever was! to catch them is my real test, to train em is my cauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse.

• omfg duet time

I will travel across the land, searching far and wiiiide. Each pokemon to understand, the power that's insiiiiiide!

• das alrite *grabs mic* :... nvmd i don't even know the 2nd part of the chorus rofl

• @Cosytoasty good thing i don't kno if either us could get to tht high range lmfao