Have you ever seen a bollywood movie?

I am indian and I want to know have you ever watched a bollywood movie as a foreigner?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Indian but I have many Russian friends who watch movies starring Shahrukh Khan and friends from Middle east are mostly fan of Amitabh Bachhan, Aishwarya Rai, Madhuri Dixit and many of them have watched more Bollywood movies than me. The non-Indian guys I dated, two of them were also fan of Bollywood movies. I think some of them watch Bollywood movies and rest of them think they are cheesy movies :P

Most Helpful Guy

• SlumDogMillionaire is probably one of the most known and best i've seen👌🏼

• It is British.

• I just looked in google and actually... you're right, sorry for giving wrong information🙏🏻😜