Career or Relationships?

What's more important to you and why?

188

Most Helpful Guy

• If I've to choose one
    I will choose carrier em not Romeo 😂

Most Helpful Girl

177
  • If this question is "you have to give up one and keep the other", then, this question has a right answer and a wrong answer.

new4.fjcdn.com/.../...15b422914d27f22d103355a8.jpg

The right answer is, you go for the relationship.
    The wrong answer is, you go for the career.

The reason is, a "career opportunity" is VERY easily replaceable, if you have ANY shred of hustle.
    Like that pug says, SRSLY GUISE -- if you have a decent amount of tenacity, networking sense, and/or negotiating ability, then, "career opportunities" are EVERYWHERE.

Good, compatible relationship partners, though? Hell no. When you meet one of those, you grab him/her and lock that down. Those are NOT everywhere. (How many people do you know who've gone *their whole lives* without finding someone truly compatible? ... Yeah.)

If you let THAT go for something as easily replaceable as a "career opportunity", yr priorities are sadly misaligned.
    Period.
    End of.

If you find The One, then you damn well better be willing to throw away EVERYTHING to keep her/him.
    Because everything else is replaceable.
    She/he isn't.

• I agree :P

• u be right

• Well if you can a job anywhere like you said, then why does a relationship have to suffer?
      Seems too easy the way you spell it out. Must be nice to live in perfect-land!

• Depends on relation lol. If it's relationship with parents then it'd be them before my career. Always.
    If it's relationship with my SO/husband/bf then I have to think if its worth it lol

• Career, you don't become nearly as hurt from it and it won't have sudden changes to it that could leave you homeless for awhile. Though there's the obvious money can't buy you happiness it doesn't give you the chance of being hurt either.

• Relationships, always. Because it touches you emotionally and adds so much meaning in your life.. it means a lot when people care about you.
    Think about it, you can have the best career, but get into a coma:
    Who's gonna be there: people or the career

• Career. You need to have integrity, for your SO to respect you. Also, relationships can end anytime. If you don't have respect for yourself, how can you expect others to respect you? The final reason, is that I'm more important than anyone else. To me, at least. Lol!

• In hindsight career. Not only will this make you a more content person it will open doors to future relationships that would otherwise have been closed.

• Career for sure. I guess it's easier to maintain a career than a relationship, even though both are hard.

• Relationship!!! Because love is the best thing in life over money... thats how i see it..💁

• Of course I choose career, it's the goal to all of my hard work.

• There's no value to life in work.
    Relations. If I cared for such a thing.

• Career. Gotta be able to support myself.

• I pick career, love doesn't pay the bills.

• Career

• Relationship i can always get another job

• Career.

• Career with a relationship on the side.

• Career for sure.

• Career

• Career, I need money.

• Career.. Relationships come and go.

• By relationships, do you mean family?

• Relationships: I don't want to be alone.

• Career

• Sex is more important