Pokemon go is a CIA surveilliance app?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like the NSA is using Google to spy on you.

If you get an interview with Google, inc. They'll pull up any interesting search history information on you for the last 7 years.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• im surprised that SJW's and PETA are not all over them for tge immorality of capturing in the wild creatures so as to force them to fight other creatures for personal gain. Its just like dog or cock fighting.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're whole phone by itself is a "CIA surveillance app". CIA didn't need to spend money to create an app to track you.

1|0
    0|0
  • seriously? i guess i can see why you would feel that way because of the gps.

0|0
    0|0
    • also the camera

• @dudeman yeah, i can see why you feel that way. i try to limit myself on possible government spying. but i don't do anything illegal anyway so...

• seems like it. im pretty sure by now they have maps of the inside of every bodies home.

0|0
    0|0
    • why would they need that?

• Show All
    • @Josht13 so that when there ready to snatch us all out our homes and throw us in concentration camps they know who has w and where

• not that but to monitor.

• yupp lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, you made me laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • b.. b... but I'm not in America.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would they need an app for that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm alright then

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Because they care so much about what 32 million people are doing walking on the streets.

0|0
    0|0
    • they care about what the inside of your house looks like. they also care about who associates with who.

• No, Hillary uses it to spy on you.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes