Would you allow your child to watch SJW liberal propaganda tv show Sesame Street?

Apparently no White folks could be found.
  • No. No. No
  • Yes
Seemingly white folks are not allowed to sing about how great it is to have white skin. No wonder so many misguided white children think its normal to spray themselves brown. *white is beautiful too*
Such liberal propaganda
They are after our children
White kids dont watch sesame street!

913

Most Helpful Girl

• White people always try to make everything about them anyway. Yikes. There's always outrage when a white person isn't a part of a diverse cast, yet it's perfectly fine to have an all-white cast and nobody's allowed to say anything about it. Because logic.

Most Helpful Guy

• It didn't seem that bad to me I mean if it was three white people I doubt you'd be piping up. How about we stop giving a shit about their color.

• if there were three white people singing about how great being white is the show would be cancelled do you not think

• Yeah but those people are the regressive we are trying to stop we don't want to be the same as that but for minorities instead.