Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?

I want to make a scale building for some tabletop zombie figures and I can't decide who's building to use.
The one I make should be most relevant but also not too complicated so it looks decent when finished.
  • Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?Church with graveyard
  • Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?Small town police station
  • Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?American diner
    Vote C
  • Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?Gun store
    Vote D

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the gun store, the non zombies can have the weapons needed to "kill" the undead! ;)

• They sure could :) that's my only ha g up of the church. There's nothing item wise worthy for survivors.

• I know while it's scarier for them to be in a church it doesn't really add to a story line