Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?

I want to make a scale building for some tabletop zombie figures and I can't decide who's building to use.
The one I make should be most relevant but also not too complicated so it looks decent when finished.
  • Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?Church with graveyard
    Vote A
  • Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?Small town police station
    Vote B
  • Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?American diner
    Vote C
  • Which building would be the coolest diorama to make of a zombie outbreak?Gun store
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the gun store, the non zombies can have the weapons needed to "kill" the undead! ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • They sure could :) that's my only ha g up of the church. There's nothing item wise worthy for survivors.

• I know while it's scarier for them to be in a church it doesn't really add to a story line

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• RMV/DMV?

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry?

• Show All
    • Oh like a car sales room? Lots of vehicles to use and hide behind for the survivors? I would probs go for a junk yard look in that instance

• No, where you go to get your driver's license renewed.

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes