If you were literally stuck inside your nightmare (in a Freddy Krueger-ish manner) and you have no choice but to fight and kill a powerful villain?

which of the following 3 monsters/villains would you rather fight to the death in your nightmare in order to break yourself free from your nightmares and live?
  • If you were literally stuck inside your nightmare(in a Freddy Krueger-ish manner) and you have no choice but to fight and kill a powerful villain?Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)
  • If you were literally stuck inside your nightmare(in a Freddy Krueger-ish manner) and you have no choice but to fight and kill a powerful villain?Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
  • If you were literally stuck inside your nightmare(in a Freddy Krueger-ish manner) and you have no choice but to fight and kill a powerful villain?Majora's Mask (Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask) in all three of it's phases (Multiple Masks, Incarnation and Wrath)
    Vote C
  • How about just kill myself in my own dream and die that way?
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Freddy because Im a fan and it would be an awesome story/dream to tell.