What music genre do you dislike the most?

I hate rap and hip hop
and Heavy metal
  • Rap/ Hip Hop
  • Country
  • Pop
    Vote C
  • Heavy metal
    Vote D
  • Hard rock
    Vote E
  • Electronic
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

913

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like rap either, but for some reason, I REALLY don't like heavy metal or anything associated with metal for that matter. I was very dismayed when I first realized that Bon Jovi, a band that I like, was considered part of a genre called "hair metal". Even just the word "metal" in there bothers me to no end. When I go on youtube to look up rock power ballads and see comments about what a great "metal" song this is, I cringe inwardly. When I download songs, I hate when the artist is clearly a rock artist but the album is classified as "metal". I don't know why I hate metal so much. I think maybe I've just gone insane

Most Helpful Girl

• Country. I hate it so much that I'll never date anyone who likes it.

• Lol a lot of country hate. But I don't hate country as much as I hate heavy metal.