Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?

• Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Men - Supergirl
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Men - Wonder Woman
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Men - Batgirl
    Vote C
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Women - Batman
    Vote D
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Women - Superman
    Vote E
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Women - Green Arrow
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

168

Most Helpful Girl