Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?

• Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Men - Supergirl
    Vote A
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Men - Wonder Woman
    Vote B
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Men - Batgirl
    Vote C
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Women - Batman
    Vote D
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Women - Superman
    Vote E
  • Which of the following superheroes of the opposite gender of you would you rather get saved by and have a romantic moment with?Women - Green Arrow
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I voted Superman but my answer would be Nightwing

comicsalliance.com/.../nightwing-nicola-scott.jpg

^ He also has the nicest butt XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, I wish it could be same gender, the women are the only attractive DC superheroes :( I guess of the options, Batman. I like him a little more 'cause of how he treats children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonder woman
    Or the pervert in me would pick power girl

0|0
    0|0
  • From the DC universe? Constantine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman <3
    Superman SOOOO BORING!

1|0
    0|0
  • Clark Kent, or I guess Superman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Harley Quinn can save me or beat me up anyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bat girl cuz she's the bad girl

0|0
    0|0
  • From the list, Batman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman hands down he's so hot I can't

0|0
    0|0
  • BATMANπŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

0|0
    0|0
  • batgirl

0|0
    0|0
  • The new Spider-Man 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • NONE! I'd say Zatanna.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman <3

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ’€πŸ’© L

0|0
    0|0
  • Clara is so lovable she can make your heart melt but kriptonian super strength may make things hard if we kissed she would have to be careful not to accidentally suck my face off or not to crush me if we hugged plus i guess it would feel like hugging warm iron.
    Because of this I went for bat girl as she is the only who isn't at risk of accidentally killing me.
    Other wise super girl would be my Favourite by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • superman

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonder Woman , she could use her magic lasso to get me to tell her all the kinky things I want to do to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes