Top 5 Most Popular Songs Of 1992?

What do you think are the Top 5 Most Popular Songs Of 1992 mine are

1 Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit
2 Nirvana Come As You Are
3 Mariah Carey I'll Be There
4 Nirvana Lithium
5 Nirvana In Bloom
@OlderandWiser @WhiteSteve @palek
@HaveNoName

811

Most Helpful Girl

• Nirvana was the shit, I don't know much about the time line except that it went down hill in the 90's too. But I'd agree with those Nirvana songs. And Mariah too, she was the absolute queen of the 90's.

I don't know the timeline, I wasn't even born in 1992. But I'd say there's a great chance a Mariah or Nirvana song was most popular.

Lol, I looked it up
    Here are a few
    Jump-Kris Kross
    Baby Got Back-Sir Mix-a-lot
    I can't make you love me-Bonnie Raitt
    I will remember you-Amy Grant
    Real love-Mary J Blige
    Free Your Mind-En Vogue
    Friday I'm in Love-The Cure
    Beauty and the Beast-Celine and Peabo
    Smells like teen spirit-Nirvana
    Can't let go-Mariah Carey
    I love your smile-Shanice
    I'm too sexy-Right Said Fred

Most Helpful Guy

• like nirvana a lot but i wouldn't have a top 5 with four of the songs being theirs

• It's my opinion and it's about what I think is the most popular what's your list?

• do you play guitar? try it. it's just your bottom E string played twice then up two frets and then some notes on the A string... don't have my guitar with me some i'm just saying from memory but that's about right i think

• Yeah and I love my Guitar I named her Shania (yes I named her that because of Shania Twain) very pretty Guitar and I think I can do that (: