Most Helpful Guy
I'll try to say the less obvious ones:
* Do a photo shoot if you have a camera + more friends the better.
* Take up a dance style, language, instrument, sport you want to learn ( these might not be as fun in the beginning but over time ).
* You can draw in sand or dirt ( it can be fun and its cool knowing it won't last forever).
* Do a DIY project (example: make new clothing out of old clothing and fabrics).
* Try to wright a song, book or poem, Walk places you never go ( I. e. allies, in the woods, by river banks, off trail, new/strange shops so on...).
* Try a new recipe, take the time to learn about something you don't know much about AKA the google game lol XD.
* Start a garden of food?
* Rearrange your room so it feels like a new one?
I hope any of these inspire you :) .