For those of you who have seen it: Was the movie as bad/good as you expected? Why? Did you watch without any personal bias? If you could sum up the film in one sentence, what would it be?
- I haven't seen it yet, but I do intend to.
- I haven't seen it and I never will.
- It was worse than I expected.
- It was better than I expected.
- It was worse than I expected but still an okay film
- It was better than I expected but still a crappy film
- Other answer/See results
Most Helpful Guy
B, just not interested enough since it's just not the same at all anymore as everything is different and changed. If some of the actors and/or characters from the first 2 originally movies had returned then I probably would be more interested to watch it.
Most Helpful Girl
Loved the first movie, but the recent remake was SO BAD that even Bill Murray cried. How fucking bad was this movie that it had one of the original actors crying? Jesus. No I will never watch this abomination xD