How diverse is your mucic taste?

I can go from this:

To this:

To this: (they're newest song and they still sound amazing BTW)

To this:

To this:

I also listen to hip hop, some pop, dubstep/edm, R'NB, and some good 'ole old school love songs lmao

1512

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same as you, I like literally everything. I like any kind of well done music and even kitschy music. I like pop, country, rock, alternative, grunge, new wave, folk, even country, rap, R&B, heavy metal, electronic, opera etc.

I have all these genres and more on my computer.

• Oops listed country twice. But all the big genres people usually exclude I like if they are done right

• I actually like female growls, Angela gossow was the best to me

• Hmmm I don't know much female growlers. I guess they aren't as common

Most Helpful Guy

• VERY diverse! I listen to almost EVERYTHING, except rap and hip hop.

• Oh you party pooper smh

• Thanks for MHO! :)