How many of you have Netflix (and state your country)?

Netflix is love
Netflix is life
  • Yes
  • No

5640

Most Helpful Girl

5540
  • My bad should have voted A since you can have Netflix in the USA. Though I never bother with it due to it being pointless.

• Yes, I'm from Rhode Island US

• I probably will at some point later on in the future but not for now, such as when The Punisher becomes a TV series on Netflix. Haven't decided what else I really think I would want to watch that I can't just borrow locally from my library or borrow from my friends and classmates at school.

• That is the only decent version of the punisher I've ever seen

• I think it is because Marvel themselves are DIRECTLY involved with it this time around. There had been way too many fuck ups in the past, and the Punisher really had potential. The first time around I expect it to be awful when Dolph portrayed Castle in the 1989 movie, the Thomas Jane one had potential as it was based around "Welcome Back, Frank", but things didn't work out between the studios and Tom and then they had to reboot it all over again and War Zone was a mess. None of them turned out to be close to what I had expected.

But then I saw that prison fight scene, and when Frank Castle was fighting for his life that's when things got much more interesting. It's much more darker, and for the first time ever we get to see Frank Castle take on Wilson Fisk on screen in the Daredevil tv series.

That's when I really felt, ok, I'm sold on this version of the Punisher, as Jon Berthal's portrayal is substantially different and much closer to that of the comics than ALL previous versions.

• Dude I'm counting the comics.
      I rather dislike his importance in the dark age of comics

• Yup I'm on it right now, and I'm in Kansas.

Currently watching Supernatural it helps to fuel my obsession into crypticzoology.

• And Kansas is where the Winchesters were born, specifically
      Lawrence, its a wonder they let don't just let monsters roam Missouri huh.
      (Gotta Support Kansas, Some very good friends of my family were born their so fuck Missouri)

• Indeed they were and haha yeah that's true.

Kansas protecting America from Missouri since 1854
      vtls-kcpl-app.iii.com:9020/.../THUMBNAIL001L

• I don't think we do here in Latvia but I'm not entirely sure.

• i do (USA) but I use 123movies. to more often, along with ffilms. org and tubitv. com

They have more movies and show options. Like netflix but for free

• I don't watch much TV so I don't need Netflix. Plus, the things I watch from time-to-time I can find on the program's or channel's website. No need for Netflix. I am in the USA.

• Yup I have it, currently still in Luxembourg, soon the Netherlands but I'm using the US version of Netflix, simply because they still have the biggest variety.

• Yup, and it is the bane of my existence, I never get anything done when Netflix is around lol.
    I think it only came to Australia in the middle of last year though.

• I haven't Used Netflix for a long time, @Waffles731, I Use Redbox Instead here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• Satellite internet blows when it comes to streaming...

• I don't personally use but everyone that I know that does uses US Netflix via VPN because there's a lot of content only available on US Netflix.
    I'm in Canada.

• Netflix is lust
    Chilling is life
    XD
    I mooch off someone else, US. Do I have access, yeah. Is it mine, no.

• Netflix is available here, but I don't have it.
    And I live in Portugal.

• I don't have Netflix. I'm Tunisian living in France.

• Nah, we had a trial of it but didn't bother buying it (England) :)

• Yeah I have Netflix but someone just shared their Hulu+ with me so I might check that out. My activities tend to not leave much time for TV though.

• Netflix is life. I am rewatching scrubs right now. It's the only accurate medical show I have seen.

• No Netflix, Australiaaaaaaaa. I just don't spend enough time Netflixing to even bother having it lol

• Yes. USA i just got an email today that they're raising my rate. Not happy about that.

• How much was it and how much will it be now?

• If the $24/yr difference is worth it to you, you could always try calling their number and asking for a manager.

I've been trying to get my oldest son accustomed to the ways of negotiation and such (my 2 younger kids are still too young... for now ahahha). He's the primary netflix user here anyway, so, I had him call the number, just keep asking for a representative/manager until he got one, and then talk to the manager he got.

He told them who he was (they didn't ask for an account owner over 18, surprisingly) and was basically like, "We were told that we'd be grandfathered in indefinitely at the old $7.99 rate, so, we were very disappointed to find out that this promise was going to be broken."

He was ready to rattle off the names of other possible services we might "switch" to (hulu plus etc) -- even though he was totally bullshitting, since $24/yr is not a thing to us at all -- but, nope. That was good enough for them, bam, back to $7.99/mo.

You could always try!

• @redeyemindtricks thanks for that. I may just do it. Last week I got $5 discount on my Directv charge because they dropped my local NBC (pending negotiations with the channel)

• Australia has jack all in terms of stuff on it but I still watch everything on there XD

• I had Netflix and I'm from the US.

Some countries don't have it which is a bummer!

• I can have Netflix but I don't. TV Shows take so long to appear on Netflix here that I watch them before people who have it by downloading torrents :D

• My girlfriend has Netflix but we barely use it, Canadian Netflix sucks.

• I don't have it. I do have digital TV (from a Belgian provider) but not Netflix!

• Maybe one day, when my finances allow. I'm in a bit of a tight spot until October.

• Netflix is my everything

I have it and live in The US

• I do not personally, but I spent a lot of time at someone's house who does.

• Oh yes, for some time. I love Netflix. I'm in the US.

• Sure do (Canada)
    Spend waaayyyy too much time on there

• Wow I love Netflix. I thought everyone had access to it.. It's on the internet

• I have the Canadian Netflix. The American one is better though.

• I do, and I live in The United States of Motherfucking America.

• Ill do you one step better than that... I live right by Netflix

• Just watched anthony bordain parts unknown on netflix and I'm from 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 USA

• I tried it out when it launched here, but cancelled again after 2 months

Luxembourg

• I do not. Why would I pay for something that I can get for free?

• I don't have Netflix cause I can't afford any extra spenditures or a faster internet connection.

• I don't have it lol but it's avaliable here in egypt

• No.
    I have free movie sites instead.

• Netflix, yes. US.

• I have netflix, I'm from Canada

• Netflix is bae. Spent the day together today.

• No, we don't. From UK.

• Usa and yup

• love me some netflix

• Got it🇺🇸

• Nope, I steal my entertainment.

• I love Netflix!

• Yup I have Netflix. I'm in the US.

Show More
45

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more