[Spoiler Alert⛔️] for the ones who finished Fallout 4, are you disappointed by the ending?

I was. I wanted him to find young Shaun not old asshole Shaun 😪

622

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually disappointed with the entire game. While the shooting mechanics and graphics were fine for me, the writing and RPG aspects were watered down tremendously in comparison to New Vegas. The DLC's were pretty 'meh', too so far.

And yeah, I saw the ending coming a mile away. I was hoping that it would've caught me by surprise.. but nope..
    New Vegas >> every Bethesda game

Most Helpful Guy