Songs about "Telling someone that you've got their message"?

It's more like he indirectly rejects you - tells you that he doesn't want to be more than friends and wants you to back off...

Do you have any song recommendations to indirectly tell him: "i've got your message, so bye!"

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The only songs I can think of are:

1) Fantasia- Free Yourself
    "If you don't want me then don't talk to me (if you don't want me then don't talk to me). Go ahead and free yourself (go ahead and free yourself). If you don't want me then don't talk to me (if you don't want me then don't talk to me). Go ahead to someone else (go ahead to someone else)🎶

2) Shakira -Don't Bother
    "... So don't bother, I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine. Promise you won't ever see me cry. And after all I'm glad that I'm not your type, not your type, not your type, not your type." 🎶