Have you been to Warsaw-Poland? or Poland generally, do you love it?

For some reason i really love Warsaw- Poland, and generally all Poland... it has a very nice-old fashioned- relaxing beauty.. I have been to Zakopane which is amazing, Krakow, and Warsaw... I love Poland <3, polish streets, people, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants.., and the prices are very convenient.. do you agree?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been to Malbrok in Poland - saw the big castle there. I like that Poland has red roofs everywhere, which is in contrast to the usual dark grey here in Latvia.