Have you been to Warsaw-Poland? or Poland generally, do you love it?

For some reason i really love Warsaw- Poland, and generally all Poland... it has a very nice-old fashioned- relaxing beauty.. I have been to Zakopane which is amazing, Krakow, and Warsaw... I love Poland <3, polish streets, people, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants.., and the prices are very convenient.. do you agree?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been to Malbrok in Poland - saw the big castle there. I like that Poland has red roofs everywhere, which is in contrast to the usual dark grey here in Latvia.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am also live in Poland and I love my country. You were in Zakopane in winter or summer? The best time to spend here time is around Christmasts. The Christmas decorations, snow and highlander music... is amazing time!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am from Poland and I think that my country is wonderful. I agree with your opinion. I live near Warsaw and I see wonderful views of meadows and fields. Sorry, I do not speak English and use a Google Translate

0|0
    0|0
  • Im from America i have always wanted to go to eastern Europe i have heard good things about poland

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I would love to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes