Do you think buying iPods of any type (Classic, Nanos and even the touches) are pointless to buy and own these days with iPhones and iPads?

being around?

I'm just wondering. I used to own an iPod touch 6 years ago (until it broke). Now I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus but now I've been thinking about getting either an iPod touch or an iPad just for fun media use rather than for important phone calls, texts and emails.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I still have my gen 1 ipod... battery doesn't hold a charge that long, but it lasts just long enough for my phone to fully charge!