Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?

Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?What is your Name?

What is your Quest?

What is your Favorite Monty Python Movie?
  • Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?And Now for Something Completely Different
  • Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?Monty Python's Life of Brian
    Vote C
  • Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
    Vote D

16

Most Helpful Guy

• My name is Sir Ranger of GirlsAskGuys.

I seek to annoy people.

My favorite Monty Python movie is HOLY GRAIL!