Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for Microsoft Word, College Assignments, video game emulators and speed performance use?

just save up more money for a Galaxy Tab S2 "9.7" in. later on this year?

I'm trying to decide between a Tab E and a Tab S2 since the Tab E seems like pretty much just a cheaper version of the Tab S2 "9.7" with less internal memory. However, the hardware of the S2 seems more powerful. Need something that I can use for Microsoft Word and for something that can run video game emulators smoothly as well as running any applications smoothly.
  • Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for Microsoft Word, College Assignments, video game emulators and speed performance use?Buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
  • Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for Microsoft Word, College Assignments, video game emulators and speed performance use?Save up money for later and buy a Galaxy Tab S2 "9.7"
  • Others
    Vote C

01