Is it possible to download windows 7 or 8 ISO for free?

^^^^^

011

Most Helpful Guy

010
  • Probably but it would be an unlicensed version most likely. If you can still get those.
    I remember the first PC I ever had finally got problems and I took it to a guy and he said it had an unlicensed copy of windows

• Probably, there's cracked versions of most software online. Just go on youtube and type in "How to get Windows 7 for free" or "Windows 7 cracked" and there should be tutorials. Try look for ones with somewhat recent upload dates and check the comments before downloading any links in the description. Be weary of tutorials that don't allow comments.

• Learn about usenet. Especially binary news groups. You can find EVERYTHING you want. Just be careful what you download does not have a virus, trojan, or other malware.

• probably but might not be that easy to find, Internet is full of fakes

• I know that you can update either , not for sure about getting the acual app for free. Best way to know for sure is try and see if it requires payment

• yes, but only cracked versions and you dont know if the integrity of the code of the OS was respected or not, there could have been changes made to it.

• Yeah it is possible, then you can turn them to original with doing crack.

• Yes.

Legally too. It isn't straight forward though.

• yes dont forget to use KMS toolkit

• yes it is possible @F_M