Does anyone here like Beyoncé?

I think she's pretty talented but she gets overhyped a lot. She is one of the few in mainstream who has actual talent tho. Anyways what's your opinion?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of her music but definitely like her looks. I haven't paid attention to her that much so I might not understand all the hype. I just like it when I see music videos and photos of her, like this:

hustletv.tv/.../...F-beyonce-32700249-1280-960.jpg

I think she looks quite gorgeous there.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's overrated. Good singer, pretty, but she's no god like her fanbase like to proclaim

• Omg this I can agree on, her fanbase! They are a bunch of delusional fans that claim Beyoncé is the greatest to ever do it. Have they ever heard of the greats who came before her? Lmao.