Do you agree that the Rock ‘n Roll spirit is dead in today’s youth?

I believe what killed it is technology. People go to concerts holding their phones, which is something that doesn’t belong to the general Rock ‘n Roll concept in my opinion. See Rock live concerts from three or four decades ago, and see a recent one. You will realize the difference. Also that the bands promote their music via internet. Although this is not new, it actually started during the MySpace golden era (mid 00s), but now it became almost essential for a band to promote their music via internet.

Also what “Rock” bands play in our days isn’t Rock at all. It’s just “Pop in disguise” or to put it better “Pop in denial”. Modern artists think they are “too good” to be branded as “Pop”, so they call themselves “Rock” instead. Bullshit.

And most teens and young adults who claim they listen to Rock, are actually posers.
  • Yes
  • No

16

Most Helpful Guys

• I actually love classic Rock and try to go to concerts when they're in town the people that go to those are the real rock fans, no phones just lighters waving in the air.

• You clearly dont know me man.

Most Helpful Girl