90s kids: Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon or Disney?

Which had the best shows? Comment for other

• Cartoon Network
  • Nickelodeon
  • Disney
    Vote C
  • Other (explain)
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1711

Most Helpful Girl

• Always depended on the exact time period in my opinion. . Nick was early to mid 90's (Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, Clarrissa Explains it All, Real Monsters, Rugrats, Rocco's Modern Life, All That). Cartoon network when Dexter's, powerpuff, Johnny Bravo, Cowardly, Ed Edd and Eddie started mid to late 90's. Disney early 2000's (when everyone started getting it for the first time).

What Girls Said 16

• Where is Fox Kids?

• Can't choose one without the other. All of them. But I watched Cartoon Network and Disney mostly because it had all of my favorite cartoons, live action shows and anime on it. Nickelodeon is still my favorite for the classics. And yes, I still watch all these channels to this very day. :)

• Man, 90s Nickelodeon had Are You Afraid of the Dark and All That and so many other good shows. How can you say no to that?

• I watched Nickelodeon the most.

• ALL OF THE ABOVE

• This is such a hard question to answer. I went through periods of liking and disliking one over the other, between Nickelodeon and Disney. Cartoon Network was bomb too though. Out of all of them, I guess I'd have to go with Nickelodeon having the best shows.

• Disney baby!

• Out of these channels, I loved watching Cartoon Network the most because I was a fan of the Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo :)

• Nickelodeon ALL the way!!! Those were the days. 💓

• Cartoon Network

• Nickelodeon! Cartoon Network was ok and I never watched Disney.

• Nickelodeon

• You dont need to be a 90s kid to know which had the best shows. Anyways nickelodeon. But now disney

• Cartoon Network!!

• I went from ctn to Nickelodeon to Disney through the ages

• Cartoon Network.

What Guys Said 11