What's your favorite old school romance song? What's your favorite old school sensual song?

My favorite old school romance song is between Teddy Pendergrass's version of "Lady" by Kenny Rogers and Lionel Richie and "'Cause I love you" by Lenny Williams.

My favorite old school sensual song is "Turn off the Lights" by Teddy Pendergrass.

What are yours?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• At the moment, I've been thinking a lot about this Chaka Khan and Rufus 1983 classic: "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycnuyo3MLbw

• That's a real good one.

• The Carpenters were very popular in the early 1970s. Karen Carpenter died of anorexia at age 32 in February 1983. Her death brought eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia into the public conscience.

Donna Summer was called The Queen of Disco. It is impossible to talk about 1970s disco without mentioning Donna Summer. She died in May 2012 just short of 64 from cancer. However, 1977's "I Feel Love" was unlike any other song in its time. It was not disco but with all of the electronica, it foreshadowed late-1970s-through-mid-1980s "New Wave" (now called "classic alternative") and subsequent electronic/house/trance/dance music.

• Thank you for the background.

Most Helpful Girl