Which of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?

I prefer Verizon the most since they have the most versatile/diverse set of smartphones than any other phone carrier stores I've visited. They also have the most customer friendly service in my experience, along with all their new payment plans that have now that won me as their customer.
  • Which of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?Verizon Wireless
  • Which of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?AT&T
  • Which of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?T-Mobile
    Vote C
  • Which of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?Sprint
    Vote D
  • Which of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?Cricket Wireless
    Vote E
  • Which of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?Metro PCS
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

12

Most Helpful Guy

• verizon