Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

If I sing both why do they sound so similar?
Whoever created each song needs to sue!
  • yes
  • no

211

Most Helpful Guy

• From Wikipedia link below , check out last line - The song is in public domain though I think @LittleSally is correct, it differs are first bit
    "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" is a popular English lullaby. The lyrics are from an early 19th-century English poem by Jane Taylor, "The Star". The poem, which is in couplet form, was first published in 1806 in Rhymes for the Nursery, a collection of poems by Taylor and her sister Ann. It is sung to the tune of the French melody Ah! vous dirai-je, maman, which was published in 1761 and later arranged by several composers including Mozart with Twelve Variations on "Ah vous dirai-je, Maman".[1] The English lyrics have five stanzas, although only the first is widely known. It has a Roud Folk Song Index number of 7666. This song is usually performed in the key of C Major.
    The song is in the public domain,[2] and has many adaptations around the world"