Name the reason and the sentence: Which celebrity would you put in prison if you could (just to torture them)?

For whatever reason: name the reason and the sentence!

• Justin Bieber, One Direction and the like... they just bug me.
  • Taylor Swift... liar, liar, pants on fire.
  • Tom Cruis... basically any scientologist.
    Vote C
  • Any Kardashian... you name it...
    Vote D
  • Stephen Collins, Bill Cosby... for obvious reasons.
    Vote E
  • Robin Thicke, John Mayer - you can just tell they're jackasses...
    Vote F
  • Gwyneth Paltrow - so pompous...
    Vote G

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoah I totally didn't see Bill Cosby name. I voted for Taylor Swift because she annoys me but yeah I'm gonna definitely go with Bill Cosby. I recently got a ticket for speeding. So why do he gets to rape women for years & face zero consequence? It shouldn't work like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Farrah Abraham, public indecency, releasing a sex tape in which she is permanently giving oral sex, might shut her up.