For those who play and greatly enjoy The Bioshock video game trilogy, which one is your most favorite?

• For those who play and greatly enjoy The Bioshock video game trilogy, which one is your most favorite?Bioshock 1
  • For those who play and greatly enjoy The Bioshock video game trilogy, which one is your most favorite?Bioshock 2
  • For those who play and greatly enjoy The Bioshock video game trilogy, which one is your most favorite?Bioshock Infinite
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Infinite was great but got to love number 1, loved rapture city

• Yeah. As much as I loved Infinite's storyline and comfortable control setup, I loved the challenges that the first Bioshock game has to offer (especially with the Big daddies and giving you choices to harvest or rescue the little sisters).

• Yeah, plus you had some cool challenges to overcome, i liked the second shock, the big daddies couldnt push you around anymore but it lacked a story and was short

• Thank you for the mho