Are you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?

I'm both equally. They both offer a lot of things to me that I enjoy greatly and honestly don't see why these two form of gaming platforms, along with portable gaming consoles, can't co-exist.
  • Are you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?Console gamer
  • Are you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?PC gamer
  • Are you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?Both Equally
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

312

Most Helpful Guy

• i was into consoles, back when console games had benefits over pc games...

you could just popp in the game and play in the good old days. nowdays you´ll have to download hundreds of gigabytes of updates everytime you wanna play a game. so it´s basically like on pc so might as well go straight for pc and have the advances of a pc.