Have you ever noticed that those who "buy" music are usually Rock/Metal fans than Pop/Dance fans?

Why Pop/Dance fans don't buy music?
  • Yes
  • No

33

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes definitely. I think it just means more to people. Gets the emotions going. That's why the emo label of a few years back was ridiculous, nearly all rock music is emotional. Whereas most pop music is just a catchy tune that you've forgotten about in a few weeks.

• Rock metal fans seem to have a thing for supporting their fav bands. They have a close relationship with the the guys on stage, always going to see concerts and what not

Pop meh whateves

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, because pop is more about what's popular at the moment and just listening to the newest hit singles and shit, whereas people who listen to rock etc. are more into the actual bands/artists, and want to support them