Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?

• Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?The Half-Life series
  • Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?Portal series
  • Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?Left 4 Dead series
    Vote C
  • Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?Grand Theft Auto series
    Vote D
  • Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?Garry's Mod
    Vote E
  • Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?Amnesia
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Portal 1. Didn't like portal 2 at all though. GTA is good if you're high