For those who are hardcore PC gamers, is the NVIDIA GeForce/MSI GTX 960 really that bad of a graphics card according to many people on the internet?

I was just wondering. I just bought a prebuilt gaming PC that came with a GTX 960. It ran GTA V beautifully at 60 fps and many other games that I have on steam as well yet a lot of PC gamers on the internet seem to be complain so much about how weak the GTX 960 is compared to it's previous generation counterparts. In fact, a Best Buy associate told me how this medium range graphics card should last me a good 2-3 years (depending on the games I play) when I purchased my gaming PC. The GTX 960 is far from a perfect graphics card but so far, it's working fine with all of my PC games on my gaming computer.

• Yes
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • No
    0%(0)50%(2)Vote67%(2)
  • Others
    100%(1)50%(2)Vote33%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• ha! no!. theyre decent. theyre just the rich bastards who owns 1070's

• Tell me about it. They expect a 970 to be as good as a damn GTX Titan X (Pascal). I'd love to have a Titan X but they're expensive as fuck ($1,200 for just one graphics card of these!).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0