Which has the best (or interesting) love story?

In your opinion pick the best/ interesting love story of a movie from the selection
  • Deadpool
    Vote A
  • The Notebook
    Vote B
  • The Hunger Games
    Vote C
  • Phantom of the Opera
    Vote D
  • Keith
    Vote E
  • The Heathers
    Vote F
  • 6 years
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The Notebook.
    Perfect combination of bliss, idyllic settings, and the harsh reality of combining two lives and two conflicting personalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oth0gu_eYg

1|0
    1|0
    • How timeless and irreplaceable is this scene? Unlike all the cliché, typical sunset, dinner out romance scenes you see in a movie, this one is so special, unique, and irreplaceable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dho00D88Eo

The movie soundtrack is also absolutely beautiful. I love how you got to see all dimensions of their lives from adolescence to young adulthood to parenthood to their elderly life experience. Seriously, take a listen to this... it's amazing at the end of the day with a glass of wine.

www.youtube.com/watch

This is one of my all time favorite movies if you didn't notice lol

• I noticed lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• +1 y ago
    3|0
    0|1
    • Agreed. My favorite is about the guy who gave his daughter off to be raped so they wouldn't fuck his angel. Now THAT is devotion

• Show All
    • @starliteyes

Genesis 19: 24-25
      Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; 25And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

• @starliteyes
      hun you don't understand what your reading
      don't blame you either

the bible is hard to understand been reading it for years and there's still stuff i miss

• I liked Deadpool's love story by far the most, and the sex scenes were so much more interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, read books then you will get really good romance.

0|0
    0|0
    • I read but the question is about movies so you wasted your time.

• i haven't watched the notebook but i think Notebook is

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol Deadpool. Toradora is better than all of them. The one anime that made me cry

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool because it makes fun of its own bad love story lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the NoteBook

2|0
    0|0
  • Twilight...

0|0
    0|0
  • Phantom of the Opera, hands down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Twilight

1|0
    0|0
  • The Phonebook XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Da fuq is Keith? Let's go with h, twilight 😋

0|0
    0|0
    • Its about this "perfect" girl with a new boyfriend but she also hangs out with a guy who has cancer and they have an "odd" relationship, her life starts falling apart and the rest you'll have to find out.

• None of those. Sliding Doors

0|0
    1|0
  • I've only seen Deadpool, so that's my pick.

0|0
    1|0
  • Keith, every time.

1|0
    0|0
    • If more people knew about it, it would be one of the top choices definitely

• Yea, it's the movie with like the least amount of negative comments on its youtube trailer.

Recommended myTakes