Which has the best (or interesting) love story?

In your opinion pick the best/ interesting love story of a movie from the selection
  • Deadpool
  • The Notebook
  • The Hunger Games
    Vote C
  • Phantom of the Opera
    Vote D
  • Keith
    Vote E
  • The Heathers
    Vote F
  • 6 years
    Vote G

512

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The Notebook.
    Perfect combination of bliss, idyllic settings, and the harsh reality of combining two lives and two conflicting personalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oth0gu_eYg

• How timeless and irreplaceable is this scene? Unlike all the cliché, typical sunset, dinner out romance scenes you see in a movie, this one is so special, unique, and irreplaceable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dho00D88Eo

The movie soundtrack is also absolutely beautiful. I love how you got to see all dimensions of their lives from adolescence to young adulthood to parenthood to their elderly life experience. Seriously, take a listen to this... it's amazing at the end of the day with a glass of wine.

www.youtube.com/watch

This is one of my all time favorite movies if you didn't notice lol

• I noticed lol