Who are the worst movie villains?

Who are the worst movie villains? Not as in how sinister and evil they are, but quality, character development, motives, casting, etc?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Zod man of steel was shit
    I was super disappointed in uktron in the avengers movie i do t read marvel much so i could be wrong but i thought he was a super evil robot that hated all mankind not some robot that always makes jokes and silly remarks

• I don't know. I didn't follow the comics too much and I'm not really a Marvel acolyte. I enjoy the movies though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all the villains in Tyler Perry movies are pretty lame.