Who are the worst movie villains?

Who are the worst movie villains? Not as in how sinister and evil they are, but quality, character development, motives, casting, etc?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all the villains in Tyler Perry movies are pretty lame.

Most Helpful Guy

• Zod man of steel was shit
    I was super disappointed in uktron in the avengers movie i do t read marvel much so i could be wrong but i thought he was a super evil robot that hated all mankind not some robot that always makes jokes and silly remarks

• I don't know. I didn't follow the comics too much and I'm not really a Marvel acolyte. I enjoy the movies though.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Lex Luthor in Batman V Superman

@LadyTerror

• I swear, there were several times during that movie when I thought he would turn into the Joker. No lies.

• @LadyTerror Luthor may be the worst movie villain, but Zack Snyder is the best movie villain lol

• Can't argue with that

• Soran in Star Trek: Generations, his acting was great but was just not believable as a movie villain.

www.treknews.net/.../...-star-trek-generations.jpg

• Mandarin in Iron Man 3.

That was a letdown :/.