How funny is this comedian: Norm Macdonald?

How funny is this comedian: Norm Macdonald?How funny is this comedian: Norm Macdonald?

My personal favorite behind George Carlin: Norm Macdonald

• 5/5 hilarious
  • 4/5 very funny
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 he sucks
    Vote E
  • 0/5 worst comic ever
    Vote F
  • Norm who?
    Vote G

717

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like he's a love him or hate him kind of comedian, but I for one absolutely love Norm. Dirty Work is one of my favorite comedies, and he was outstanding in SNL Weekend Update. Had some great news material to work with then, with the OJ trial and Michael Jackson's shenanigans. I love the dry humor, plus his reactions when jokes don't land, he somehow still gets a laugh out of it.

Not sure why these look like they're from a WW2 propaganda newsreel, it was only 20 years ago, but whatever😂
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itXB1RqS5kghttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0VnAhFfpJYhttps://youtu.be/-NZ6fanh638

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard good things about him. I've never seen his stand-up, but I've seen him on the ABC sitcom The Middle and I think he's hilarious. I plan to watch the videos you posted at some point. I think he's also recently hosted an awards show...