Action movies really makes me self-conscious?

My girlfriend watch a lot of action movies, it bothers me that these action movies stars are there being watched by my girlfriend. They have big biceps and big pecs and abs while me! look at me, I have spagetti arms, boobs not pecs and flabs not abs... It's really bothering me.

Action movies really makes me self concious?Seriously Fuck youuuu Jason Statham!!! (damn body bro, no homo full jelly tho) and other action movie stars.

Any suggestions people?
  • Make her stop from watching these movies
  • ban action movies
  • stop being really concious
    Vote C
  • go work out
    Vote D

314

Most Helpful Girl

• They have to work out in order to get that really ripped body so my suggestion is either understand that your girlfriend is with you, so she loves you and likes your physical appearance, or go to the gym.