Who is the greatest rapper of all time?

Who do you think is the greatest rapper?
  • Eminem?
  • Drake?
  • little wayne?
    Vote C

1022

Most Helpful Guy

• Christo

1021
  • This guy...
    lucastheatre.com/.../Elf-Web.jpg

OOOOHHHH... you said "rapper" not "wrapper"... Sorry.

• Eminem without a doubt - no contest for me

https://gph.is/XIvNqk

• Why are Drake and little Wayne even on this list. They're both arguably two of the worst rappers of all time. Tupac, Biggie, Snoop, Eminem, and my personal favorite Brother Ali. GTFOH with Drake and little Wayne...

• Yea I don't listen to nothing to hardcore. My soul can't bare it.. but I know what your saying.

• Drake? Lil' Wayne? Why are they in this list next to Eminem?
    Like, why are you comparing $5 wines with a $300 one?

From this list, Eminem is the best, by far. But Eminem is not the greatest of all time. Top 10 yes, but not the greatest.

• Would you say it's bad that I listen to them for their beats? They both come up with sick tracks, but I can feel myself getting cancer everytime either of them open their trap 😭

• I have no idea, but I don't question it. I just laugh cause I get that skit from the Chappelle show with cornrow Wallace every time I hear dudes in rap go like "bbrrrrrrr" and shit πŸ˜‚

• Best of all time? None of the above lol wtf?

Tupac. No contest.

• Are you high? Tupac and biggie. I also throw ti, nas, jay z, wu tang... Too many. Drake is a punk bitch who only has dope beats and lil' Wayne could be great

• Eminem is definitely a top 5 GOAT and idc what what anyone has to say about it. BIG and Pac of course. And then also Nas and Jigga.

• Im not huge into rap, but i like Eminem and Hopsin a lot.

• 2pac or Nas.

Drake and little Wayne do not even come close.

• Easy Biggie hands down no question. Never cared for 2pac tbh

• Eminem has the best flow of the 3. Drake has the best beats and little Wayne has the best metaphors/puns.

None of those 3 are brilliant.

• From the list i would go for Em, but this is not the end of it. To make sure how this work you need to understand how to look at it. It's about the style, words, techniques and flow and many other things. For example Busta and tech n9ne has one of the greatest techniques in this game, Eminem is a killer with words and diss like no other, KRS one had the ''stop the violence movement'' and others in many styles. To answer you question is: Christopher Wallace known as The Notorious B. I. G. because his style was very influential and his flow is still known till this day. Stick to the old school because the new one is not even close, the style is changed and Em is leading it with the best musicians behind him as Dr. Dre and Dre's friends.

• None of the above those guys rap over their own tracks you never saw RUN DMC, Beastie Boy's, NWA, public enemy, do that crap

• 2Pac..

• Ironically enough... Eminem.

• Biggie and tupac

• Tupac then Nas

• HOPSIN

• Sorry, none of the above πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

• Who gives a damn

• TUPAC? ever heard of that legend?

• Why even mention little wayne

• little b

• Me. Lol jk. Eminem

• 2pac

• Biz Motherf*cking Markie.

• makaveli the don

• None of the above, Coolio, Mc Hammer and Puff Daddy are the best.

• biggie and tupac, without a doubt

• 0|1