Opinions on threesome? Would you consider it?

Be creative my homies 😀

1611

Most Helpful Girl

1511
  • Yes. With 2 women. But only under certain circumstances:

1) No rules on who touches who. Sex is supposed to be for the enjoyment of everyone involved, so that means it should be everyone together.

2) leave no one out. part of everyone together. no one participating should ever feel left out (unless it is me, needing to recoup, in which case, they don't have to stop lol)

3) VERY GOOD communication, all around. No jealousy.

4) One woman I will be in a relationship with, the other someone we mutually trust. No hookups, no one night stands. No chick we found at a bar.

5) Don't do it as a favor. She (woman I am in a relationship) shouldn't agree to please me, but should agree for her own desire. Me and her should go into it as us sharing a third person with each other.

6) The person we invite in is someone we will not spend any time alone with, for a good while, after that night. We might spend time with her together, or individually with other people around, but not alone. We want them to feel part of our life, and maybe even join us again, but we do not want any temptation to arise from being alone with them, or to send them the impression we want them, individually, by spending time with them alone. And this behavior is something we will discuss with them before we bring them in, so they will know why.

• Yeah, I might try it someday if I found any 2 guys willing enough to do it. I would definitely not do it if I had to make out with a girl, I'm pro-LGBT but I am straight. I would try to make sure that both the guys knew somewhat of my own "style" (if you can call it that). It would be fun as long as what they were doing matched up to your own pleasure and needs as well as their own.

• It's number one on my bucket list...
    As long as everyone involved is aware of the risks, I think it's something that many many people COULD enjoy... if they r into sharing...

• I have been in two threesomes. Both were interesting but I have more fun one on one. Would recommend at least once though however.

• I would not take part in any group sex as I think the emotional connection between a couple is enough for me.

• I wouldn't do a threesome. I think sex is something intimate and have to stay just between two people.

• I've had quite a few of both FFM and MFM. So yes, I'd do it again.

• No no I would not I don't want the girls being lesbians

• Not at all.

• Nope. One per ride.

• Nope, I'm not that type of person.

• Not the slightest chance.

• Nope, it's not for me.

• Hell no.

• no, never tbh

• I'm a 1 person man, so nope.

• nope never

• yeah

• no. one-on-one is already complicated as it is.

• Um. No.

• Why a threesome, how about a group of sexy girls?

• nah im good

• Yes I would consider one.

• Your mom, me and santa claus. I so deserve MHO.

• You forget me lol

• Lmao @AmericanDude I was so gonna say your name too but you know threesome means threesome.

• I've already been part of one and it was extremely enjoyable. it wasn't how youd imagine though for me

• Yeah.