Best films to watch on Halloween :) ?

Whether they're funny, scary, gory or laughably terrible, what are your favourite films to watch at Halloween? :)

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously the horror classics always work, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, etc., Scary Movie would be a good "classic" horror parody one.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I second The Shinning and have enjoyed a good Japanese horror or two.

But for me nothing beats Halloween on Halloween. 1-5 with the third being optional. An old slasher just feels right.

Ghosts, zombies, aliens non of that really feels Halloween-y to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hocus pocus, Casper, haunted mansion, hotel Transylvania, goosebumps, monster squad, Abbott and Costello meet (add monster name), classic wollfman, Frankenstein, mummy, universal films, Addams family, trick r treat, all hallows Eve 1 and 2, classic 80s slasher movie marathon...

2|0
    0|0
  • Am I that old, or does no one see the classic, Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight?

1|0
    0|0
    • We dressed up and went to see it performed on stage a few nights ago :P And alas, I apparently make us watch that too much (and we watched it last year) that I'm supposed to be finding other films.

• I totally understand. And that my good friend is why they call it a 'Classic'!

• Naturally I'd say the Halloween franchise with Michael myers (minus season of the witch). I also tend to favor older horror flicks since the substance was a little better... don't know if it counts but The Shining is always a good flick.

2|0
    0|0
  • Horror Hotel, 1960, with Christopher Lee.

https://youtu.be/tRDl4D0YGNs

1|0
    0|0
  • it might sound childish, but I love watching all of the Halloweentown movies near Halloween 😂

I also like watching anything by Stephen King like Carrie, the Shining and Pet Sematary.

3|0
    0|0
  • Carrie, scream 1-4, silent hill 1&2, the people under the stairs, silence of the lambs, the Halloween movies, it, flatliners, and stir of echoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want a good laugh you can watch any modern horror movie. If you really want to be creeped out, foreign horror movies, especially from Japan.

2|0
    0|0
  • Make it "dumb and dumber"... hilarious and always good to bring the smile back (if the corners of your mouth don't rupture hahahaha) :D

1|0
    0|0
  • The Grudge will never fail to scare the piss out of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 'My soul to take', 'don't be afraid of the dark' and for awkwardness and not really a horror 'meet the feebles'.

1|0
    0|0
  • Interview with the Vampire
    Bram Stokers Dracula
    Scream (trilogy)
    Salem (TV series)
    The 9th Gate
    The Village

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok

Halloween (1978)
    Evil Dead 2- it's a funny, creepy, action hybrid.
    Scream- funny and creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • Cabin in the woods, wedged in between several people who cover my eyes at the right moments.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch anythign special during Halloween. We don't celebrate that where I live.

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween of course! 6: the curse of Michael.

2|0
    0|0
  • Micky Mouse or Donald Duck 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Hocus Pocus

3|0
    0|0
  • Hocus pocus

3|0
    0|0
  • Don't watch movies!!! go out!!!

2|1
    0|0
  • Silent Hill

2|0
    0|0
  • Star Wars

1|0
    0|0
  • Scary the six sense. Not scary : Hokus pokus

1|0
    0|0
  • The Ghost and Mr. Chicken!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • The Simpson's special Halloween episodes. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • The Halloween Movies, The Saw Movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween town 1,2and 3
    Hocus pocus

1|0
    0|0
  • The Adams family

2|0
    0|1
  • Anything scary

1|0
    0|0
  • Full House

1|0
    0|0
  • Best movie ever made The Shining

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything extremely scary

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead snow 1 and 2
    Rigor mortis

1|0
    0|0
  • The Exorcist. The original one with Linda Blair

1|0
    0|0
  • Scary Movie

1|0
    0|0
  • Winnie the Pooh: Boo to you!

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 h ago

I know how much you love Winnie the Pooh! So you better please select me as the MHO!

• Christine

1|0
    0|0
  • I really enjoyed the remake of Friday the 13th they did around 2010 or 11 or so. VERY well done and some HOT scenes in there too! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • The friends Halloween episode, homy slutty pumpkin episode oh and ET.

Can u help me out on a question pls?

1|0
    0|0
    • Can u help me?

• "Donald Trump and The Girls."

Really scary as Hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wrong Turn series

But, really, you should just go out. It's the one time of year girls can away with looking slutty and not be judged for it

1|0
    0|0
    • We prefer to invite some friends over and get pizza and make some novelty cake or cookies and watch movies, none of us are really partiers and I'm certainly not one to get dressed up in a skimpy costume :P But thanks for the suggestions!

• You really should though

Recommended myTakes