Do you believe aliens exist?

Do you believe aliens exist??
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
    Vote C

422

Most Helpful Guy

• I always give a jump when i see those gray guys suddenly... ^__^"

I... you know there's something really weird happening around us... the absence or unability to spot alien activities are making this way more misterious than already it is.

So much possible earth like planets
    Microbe life
    Complex life
    ... intelligent...

We might have a bigge responsability than we know. It's not impossible we are in the front line of intelligence awakening on our own galaxy... or even greater greater distances.

Another option is that the more advanced alien conscious exist already around us, on a micro scale.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be naive and actually a bit arrogant to think of the 2 trillion galaxies (yes two trillion) our one planet in our one galaxy is the only place life exists.