Would you let Mike Tyson punch you in the face for 10 million dollars?

412

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I've taken hits before. Mike Tyson is getting older, too. I might get a concussion. Might be out like a light for awhile. Might have some degree of brain damage. But it *probably* won't kill me. Of course, if it was bare knuckle, then he could put my eye out, anyone could. If he hit my nose, it could break and go straight up into my brain. So, if it was a cheek or jaw hit, I could take it.

Especially if he had gloves on. If he had gloves on, I'd take it either way.

Most Helpful Girl