Would you like to see Tom Hardy as the new WOLVERINE?

Hugh Jackman recently named Tom Hardy as a worthy successor. What do you think about Tom Hardy as Wolverine? Would you like to see him play the role in upcoming movies?

Would you like to see Tom Hardy as the new WOLVERINE?Would you like to see Tom Hardy as the new WOLVERINE?

• Yes, that's an excellent casting choice!
  • No, that's a terrible casting choice!
  • I am tired of Wolverine movies/ the character is overused
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D

720

Most Helpful Girl

• It could work <3 Tom <3 I feel like he has the acting chops to pull it off, I really like his voice and again, his acting.
    My main concern is if I would even want to see another Wolverine movie, it seems like we've had one or 2 too many.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd only bother to see it if it was a Rated R Wolverine movie this time around.

• I think the new one is going to be R rated.

• Then it's worth my time. A more darker serious or over the top black comedy style is fine also, maybe a bit of both? I don't know. I favor more Rated R movies based on comic book characters, no holds bar, but stay true to the source material.